Top 10 razloga za učenje srpskog jezika
My job is to teach Serbian as a foreign language and very often I hear the question: 'Sorry, but why would someone learn Serbian?' Hmm... Ok, you asked for this post.
1) To be able to understand Balkan sense of humor
2) Balkan people will appreciate your effort
3) To be able to order delicious Balkan food
4) To learn easier other Slavic languages
5) To open a startup company on the Balkans
6) To read Serbian writers in original
7) To understand languages of other Balkan nations
8) To talk with Serbian farmers
About corn field, about nature, about life.
9) Number of Serbian language speakers is higher than 12 million people
10) Find your own personal reason
b) To touch Slavic soul - soul of a nation is in its language...
c) To finally understand what is Goran Bregovic singing about (which is not easy even when you are a native speaker).
d) To brag in front of your friends that you know how to read the exotic alphabet - Cyrillic.
e) To know how to swear in Serbian - everybody loves to hear and to repeat these.
f) To be able to say to your love: Ti si moja duša i srce!
g) You tell me.
Lidija Novakovic Lagrini
For everything else you want to know about this topic, or how to learn Serbian online with a help of a Serbian teacher, send me an email to email@example.com.
Ako želite da unapredite svoje znanje srpskog jezika, ili znate nekoga ko želi da počne da uči "od nule" naš lepi jezik, pišite mi na navedenu adresu.
Make an online appointment